A bodies

-

Dan the man

Reaction score
I didn't realize that finding a A body would be next to impossible to find. I need to stay with in a hour travel of my home

I've been saying for a while now that the classic car market is drying up unless you want / can afford to spend and 40k plus for a car.
A friend of mine got into it late. Bought a 68 Impale convertible back in 2018. he paid $6500. the thing need everything. the interior was the only thing presentable on it. he said he was going to run it as a rat rod. i said you'll get tired of it looking like poop, and when you try and do the body it will be "cha ching!" he alos thinks hes going to pay guys to do it. i told him "most body shops whatant to do collision/insurance work, your car will sit there for years...

Why within such a small area? One hour? I can understand something like 8 hours, but one?

Alan

Why within such a small area? One hour? I can understand something like 8 hours, but one? I have arthritis in my spine and my left hip and so I don't feel like traveling long distances. I probably would go farther for the right car and someone go with me.

Alan

Why within such a small area? One hour? I can understand something like 8 hours, but one? I have arthritis in my spine and my left hip, this makes it harder for me to go very far. If someone was with me perhaps I could travel farther

Alan

Facebook market place seems to be the new “thing” rather than Craigslist. If you haven’t, start looking there. There are a lot of crazy asking prices out there, but that doesn’t mean they are really selling for that.

Look for cars in Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
I notice a LOT of cars have been exported there.

Personally, I've bought cars from CA,, TX,, NE and KC. Drove 2, shipped 2.

-
Back