-
Status
Not open for further replies.

yeager

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, in search of some decent parts for restoration, could really use some help.
Need:
Roof skin/panel, ( most important, repo not made) also: hood latch support / hood . would also take fenders, fender extensions if you had some nice ones.
parts should be any dart/scamp or valiant 67-76, must be in really nice condition.
Really appreciate it .. thanks.

I have a hood off a 68 Dart for $300 and probably a hood latch support. Located in Rockford, Illinois

Dart roof.jpeg

The roof skin is the same. Lot of differences in fenders, front sheet metal for different years and between Dodge and Plymouth.
70-72 Darts and Demons would probably be the only years for fender extensions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee, You are correct, I was talking about the roof when I mentioned the years.. other parts would be for 70-72 Dart . Thanks.

Lee, You are correct, I was talking about the roof when I mentioned the years.. other parts would be for 70-72 Dart . Thanks.
The fender extensions are different all three years if looking for correct parts..
70- fiberglass deep three hole trim
71- pot metal deep three hole trim
72- pot metal shallow two hole trim
I can check what I have once I know what exactly you need.

Last edited:
I found a bunch of hood latch supports, I need to find the difference to make sure one will work.

Hood latch supports.jpg

i can pictures through cell . the only reason selling is wont clear my carb on my 440 in 71 dart yes gonna have to go somekind of hood scoop i maby gonna purchase fiberglass hood .

Have the following
Hood latch, '69 Dart
Roofrail Channels '69 Dart (also some interior metal trim pieces from same '69 Dart)
Door hinges (2 sets)
Door handles, latches from '69 Dart
Roofrail Channels, '74 Dart

100_4853.JPG

100_4542.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back