A body 4 sp. console shifter handle

-

hemidart69

Reaction score
Have a 69 Dart 4 sp. console shifter handle the round part that was broke or cut away from the flat part that it is welded to that goes into the shifter. they welded it to a shifter. It is a 4 sp. console shifter handle for a Dart that I know. What I would like to know does anybody have one that could give me the dimensions so I can make me a new flat piece.
Thanks any help would be appreciated

Need more info. What year? Hurst or Inland?

The only reason I would do that is if I was restoring a 66, 67 or early 68 car and wanted to keep the Inland look but mate it to a Hurst shifter mechanism.
Chrysler went back to Hurst during the 1968 model run. Inland shifters aren't very good if you're in a hurry.

Need more info. What year? Hurst or Inland?

The only reason I would do that is if I was restoring a 66, 67 or early 68 car and wanted to keep the Inland look but mate it to a Hurst shifter mechanism.
Chrysler went back to Hurst during the 1968 model run. Inland shifters aren't very good if you're in a hurry.
It is a 69 dart gets with console it is a hurst.

Dunno if this helps or not.

20181025_135859.jpg

20181025_135938.jpg

20181025_140001.jpg

Dan emailed me today with a picture of what I needed. I called him and ordered it.
Thank for the info

Awesome.

No phone numbers or email addresses allowed here, but we can work around that to help other members out. :)

-
Back