-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellkell01

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale: 4 Speed manual transmission conversion assy.
Shipping from: Fort Mill SC
$1200.00
Paypal-Cashiers Check
This is a FULL 4 speed conversion for a small block A-Body.
Package includes:
  • 1-833 4 spd. manual transmission
  • Small block aluminum bellhousing
  • Flywheel
  • Shifter mechanism
  • Rear cross member
  • Shifter handle, rods, rear cross member, A-Body clutch and brake assy
  • Z-Bar w/ connecting rod and clutch fork
  • Note!: Also included but not in picture is the 4 speed floor hump

4 SPEED TRANSMISSION.jpg

He sent me a message telling me I was second in line.... Never heard back and never got a followup after I inquired....

Do what you want but I don't deal with people who don't follow up. Deals like this only go in the wrong direction for me after the communication is lost....

And so it goes,
JW

He sent me a message telling me I was second in line.... Never heard back and never got a followup after I inquired....

Do what you want but I don't deal with people who don't follow up. Deals like this only go in the wrong direction for me after the communication is lost....

And so it goes,
JW

That's funny. He didn't respond to me at all. Oh well. I am going to pick up a nearly complete setup minus the bell for about the same price next weekend.

And so it goes,
JW
When did he send you the message? Just lately? The thread is about 30 days old. It would have timed out and closed in a few days because of inactivity. That's why the sale rules state no comments. It just keeps bumping the thread to the top again. May be he sold the set and didn't read the rules that the thread should be closed when that happens. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Im trying to send a msg but says full
I wanted to know if he wants to sell shifter mechanism and handle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back