-
Status
Not open for further replies.

george joseph reid

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Price reduced to $650. I went through this and added a Sure grip. 3.21 with new bearings and seals. New shoes wheel cyls lines and hose. E-brake cables complete drum to drum. I did not want to kill it behind a Big Block went 8 3/4. Will not ship. Located in Deming NM. Dusty from sitting
IMG_1011.JPG

Maybe what ya got?
440 standard bore block, bolt-in subframe connectors, other misc Mopar stuff, musical instruments and gear, pew-pew items, '79 XL75, all sorts of randomness. Even have a '72 Charger SE that I might be willing to part with for the right trade and cash.

Anyway, I'm trying to squeeze the cash out of my tight budget for this but it's not looking good at the moment. That's why I was curious if there was anything you were looking for as possible trade bait.

440 standard bore block, bolt-in subframe connectors, other misc Mopar stuff, musical instruments and gear, pew-pew items, '79 XL75, all sorts of randomness. Even have a '72 Charger SE that I might be willing to part with for the right trade and cash.

Anyway, I'm trying to squeeze the cash out of my tight budget for this but it's not looking good at the moment. That's why I was curious if there was anything you were looking for as possible trade bait.
Thanks but I dont see anything I need right now.

Price reduced to $650. I went through this and added a Sure grip. 3.21 with new bearings and seals. New shoes wheel cyls lines and hose. E-brake cables complete drum to drum. I did not want to kill it behind a Big Block went 8 3/4. Will not ship. Located in Deming NM. Dusty from sittingView attachment 1715903571
i really need that unit im in chicago

I am interested. I live in Mesa, AZ. You are about 4 hours from me. Please PM me

What do the subframe connectors fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back