Not open for further replies.

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
I'm starting out 2018 by selling off a lot of the parts I have collected over many many years. Now that I'm getting older I need to reduce my hoard of parts. I will try to combine multiple purchases the best I can to reduce shipping cost. I will be listing about 5 items a day more or less.
I have a pair of Black A-pilar trim pieces that I removed from my 68 Barracuda. The left side is real nice. The passenger side is broke and missing a piece at the roof line. (see pictures)
$35.00 pair plus shipping

black swinger a-pillar trim.jpg

black swinger a-pillar trim-2.jpg

black swinger a-pillar trim-3.jpg

black swinger a-pillar trim-4.jpg

black swinger a-pillar trim-5.jpg

Hello.. would you take 35 shipped to Oklahoma? I need that driver side bad. Or would you be willing to part em? Thank you.

Michael

[QUOTE="SGBARRACUDA,I did, but damn if I kow where I saved it![/QUOTE]
------------------------ -------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
----------------------------------------That sounds familiar !!----------------------Why is it that way,way, most of the time it`s the right (pass) side that`s broke or cracked ? I had to repair mine too .

Actually correct for 67 to 72. The trims changed pretty drastically when the vent window went away. 73-76 trims wont fit an earlier car very well, and the early trims on the later cars without the vent window leave a heck of a gap. Ask me how i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back