-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramrunner

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for A body Axles for my 69 Dart with a 8.75 rear end. Looking for 4.5 big bolt pattern Located in CA. Looking for some taking up space in your garage. Let me know how much $$
Thanks John

Have a complete 8 3/4 available. 4.5 inch bolt pattern, clutch style posi, a body rearend strange axles with green bearings. Moving to a dana so this one is available. It has 2 sets of spring perches, one for the stock spring location and on set for when you move the springs to the frame rails.

Thanks,
Andy

How much are you asking? i already have an A body housing and posi . but need axles. where are you located? would you consider separating the axles from the housing?
Have a complete 8 3/4 available. 4.5 inch bolt pattern, clutch style posi, a body rearend strange axles with green bearings. Moving to a dana so this one is available. It has 2 sets of spring perches, one for the stock spring location and on set for when you move the springs to the frame rails.

Thanks,
Andy

IIRC, they never came stock A width with 4.5, but MP did sell them at one time, just an FYI.

If I don't sell my race car 68 GTS roller on Tuesday I may part it out and have a set of axles for sale. I am in Hesperia

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back