A Body Bench Seat Swap Question

-

shg340

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Bench seat from a 72 A Body Dart car was a match/mate for the 71 model year Duster?. I'm thinking of swaping my buckets for a Bench Seat with fold down Armrest, but before I do, need to verify if the seat will bolt up okay or if I'll encounter any installation issues or appearence issues with the 72 model year seat.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? My build sheeet shows the Duster came with a bench seat C-52 code, but I'm unsure if it had the fold down armrest or not. Anyone know? Thanks Guys...

the70 to 73 a body seats willbolt into any 70 to 73 2 door a body. the seat covers are a little different from each year. My71 twister has c52 on it's fender tag and it's got a armrest. My mom bought it new and I use to sit on it when i was a kid.

Will the bench seat bolt right onto the slide rails of the Bucket or does it require removing those and and refitting with Bench sliderails? Any idea? Thanks...

Comeing from a guy who had a factory bucket seat car and took a bench out to put buckets back in. NO the bench will not use the same holes as the bucket seat. I had to plug up the holes they drilled for the bench seat tracks. The bench will mount to the bump on the far sides of the floor clsoer to the door sill as where the buckets sit in the little valley.

What did you use to plug the holes that were already there?

-
Back