-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparwedden

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok My Brother In law Is Looking For An A-Body Between 66-72. He Wants It To Be In Ontario Canada So Not To Have To Cross The Boarder To Get It. Just Needs To Be A Good Driver No Extreme Builds. Prefers A 318 Car But If The Price Is Right The 340 Or 360 Might Be Alright. Must Be Turn key Build But Does Not Need To Be Perfect. His Top End Price Is 10 Grand. It Must Be In Ontario Just Because He Does Not Have A Passport At This Time Unless Shipping Could Be Arranged From Down South But That Would Have To Cut In The Total Of Price Of Car, Shipping Plus Car Must Not Exceed 10 Grand. What Do You Have. Please Lots Of Pics. Thanks Guys.

This is well under your limit, would he be interested in a 67 Dart, 4dr, slant 6? It is not turn key at the moment, but with the proper persuasion (impending sale) it could be. Let me know if he's interested.

3-15-10 797.jpg

Good luck,a driver with 340 or 360 turn key at 10 grand,cant see it.unless its a rust bucket.Good clean cars are hard to get cheep one has to have a hoerse shoe up his assssss or be real luckey.Me i stay away from Canadian cars.

No kidding there,Snake. I just finished a cruise through Kijiji, VERY optimistic prices! WOW!

..........Hey moparwedden...........why do most of all u ontario guys figure that all there is 2 Canada is the east?.........wake up buddy..........kim........

67 dart gt
has 318 4 spd.
8 3/4 456 posi
gts hood.
Perfect orig interior.

000_0861.JPG

..........Hey moparwedden...........why do most of all u ontario guys figure that all there is 2 Canada is the east?.........wake up buddy..........kim........

But My Brother In law Does Not Want To Drive Very Far To Get A Car. Why Do You Know Some Cars Out There For Sale That He Might Be Interested In. Not Sure What Shipping Would Be. Let Me Know.

Not hijacking this thread..

Kim,

Most folks from out west call Ontario/Quebec eastern Canada..they are not...they are upper and lower Canada..we an Atlantic Canada are eastern Canada..

Sorry..back to the original thread now..

Grassy..from eastern canada

But My Brother In law Does Not Want To Drive Very Far To Get A Car. Why Do You Know Some Cars Out There For Sale That He Might Be Interested In. Not Sure What Shipping Would Be. Let Me Know.

.........Ya ,theres a couple around, but 10 wont touch them............I know that whatever he buys will appreciate............i just had an appraisal done on my 75 duster....which i can insure for its stated value........they are still holding their value, or in my case with my duster ,it appreciated...it is an exceptional car though.........Check on NADA for prices, i think they are pretty realistic.........kim.............Hey grassy, i just learned something, and they say u cant teach an old dog new tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back