A body guy from W Cda

-

RTTTTed

Reaction score
Hi from Western Canada,

Name's Ted and I have always been a 440 guy. Chargers, RR GTX, R/Ts then finally faster and into 440 A bodies.

Back in the eighties I drove 4 hrs to the track and ripped off a 12.1@118mph in my 440 Duster 4 speed car with street tires and mufflers.

My favourite A body was always the fb 'cudas and I had 4 of them including a 9 sec tubbed and framed 68. I currently own a 440 73 Duster. Restored, tubbed to frame, subframe connectors, front engine comp stiffening bars, 8 3/4 rear axle etc. High 12s on street tires 14mpg (us) and a 250hp Nitrous kit. I put the car up for sale because I have too many.

I have a 71 340 4 spd Demon project in my other garage. 373ci 400bhp engine new for it and ran out of energy to finish it.

I've been kicking *** in my 01 Viper GTS (720+rwhp) for the last couple years however. If anyone has an interest in buying some A bodies/resto/project/several engines/several bodies/etc. for $30K I'd be wanting to talk...

:blob:Thanks

I live in the West Chilctoin of BC. It's a 50 mile plateau centered between 4 Mountain Ranges. At 3600' of altitude near the famous Bella Coola Hill. Other natural wonders here are 800 lakes within 50 miles and they're all full of trout. Called the float plane capital of BC Nimpo Lake is a fuel stop for small planes heading to Alaska. The 3rd highest waterfall (Hunlen Falls) is 15 miles south of my house on Nimpo.

Williams Lake is 200 miles east of here down low traffic Hwy 20. Skinny curving Hwy 20. Deer and Moose on highway means that I need a sports car (Viper/Stealth/ TDs) to drive the highway without hitting "obstacles".

-
Back