Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
$25 + shipping..
located in south jersey

DSCN6029.jpg

DSCN6028.jpg

DSCN6027.jpg

ok its a shitty picture but you get the idea of where it will mount.

seats064.jpg

here is where i bought it. http://www.superbirdbob.com/acme-products/tack-bracket/4833420

Darn you I wanted that Wylde 1

Kenny

I'm usually too late on the draw, but today was my day.

A long, long time ago (10 years or so) there was another company that made a tach bracket that came up from the driver's side defroster vent. They went out of business almost as quickly as they sprang up. I've never seen one used. Anyone know the name of that company? They used to advertise in Mopar Action and the old HiPerformance Mopar.

This tach bracket looks like it will work nicely and clean up the mess that's bolted to my dash.

Wylde1.

Wylde1.,

If you wanted to fab a couple more @ that price, I would be first in line and it seems that there are a few more behind me..a little extra $ to pour into your mopar isn't a bad thing...

Ian.

I'm usually too late on the draw, but today was my day.

A long, long time ago (10 years or so) there was another company that made a tach bracket that came up from the driver's side defroster vent. They went out of business almost as quickly as they sprang up. I've never seen one used. Anyone know the name of that company? They used to advertise in Mopar Action and the old HiPerformance Mopar.

This tach bracket looks like it will work nicely and clean up the mess that's bolted to my dash.

Wylde1.

always wanted one of those. they were gone by the time i was ready for one.

After looking at it for awhile, it should be not that hard to make out of steel..

Would like to know the dimensions..how long in total and how long is the tongue that goes under the pad...

I little powder coating and it would look sweet !

..I think I will play next week..

Grassy

how exactly does it mount and will it mount on an earl A too? Yep cast me one to if it will work on a 64. thanks!

Just wondering if the tach jumped/vibrated around alot?
I have one in my 69 Dart and it only moves slightly, the little black pad in the pic sticks underneath it to protect the dash as well as keep it from vibrating too much. I like mine.

Got it in the mail today. :cheers:

That was pretty fast for using the post office to Canada. A total of 5 business days. :thumbup:

Thanks Joe.

Wylde1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back