A Body rear end.

-
I just sold a bare housing for $500.00 cad, about $350.00 usd. Expect to be paying $650 to 700 usd max IMO. Plus shipping costs of course.

If it's a Duster/Demon/Dart Sport you can use an earlier (forget the exact years) B-body 8 3/4" housing which is cheaper and easier to find. I put one in my '70 Duster that was originally from a 1967 Coronet.

If it's a Duster/Demon/Dart Sport you can use an earlier (forget the exact years) B-body 8 3/4" housing which is cheaper and easier to find. I put one in my '70 Duster that was originally from a 1967 Coronet.
66-67 is what works, the eyes are 1/2" further spacing but the housing is longer so you need different backspacing wheels, been there done that with a 67 Dart. Works easier in the body's you mention, and even a 67-69 Barracuda, but wheels are still an issue. Sold several real A-body housings and complete rear ends over the last 3 years, $500-600 for a bare housing, up to $2500 depending on gear and good axles/brakes/backing plates. There are two different housings, 66-69 and 70-72 the difference is in the vent location so different brake lines...

-
Back