-
Status
Not open for further replies.

19Duster71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for 1 or 2 A Body rear leaf spring shackle hanger bracket.Part #2071764.I have attached some pics.I need only NOS parts for my project.I know the under car,bare metal stuff is hard to find,but I am offering 250.00 per bracket.Let me know what you might have.Thanks for the ads FABO !!

hangers shackles 001.JPG

hangers shackles 002.JPG

A set off a nice AZ or dry state car could clean up nicely using a sonic cleaner if you cant find NOS. Not sure anyone would know at a glance...

Dave is correct and thanks for chiming in.This is going to be the last car I will be restoring.My 70 Cuda I did took me over 10 years to find all the "right" parts (and that was 15-20 years ago) and I want this one to be better.My parts wanted list is down to roughly 10 parts and although I may be offering stupid money for some of the stuff,I have found this is one way for guys to get out and double check their parts stash.And with the help of this board,I have found many parts thought by many to not exist.Many members have asked if I was going to start a thread on my car in the project/restoration forum.I do plan on starting this soon so a lot of the guys that have helped me out with their parts can see where they are going :) Thanks for all the help

Speaking of 70 Cuda restores. Here is my buddies 70 6pac plum crazy shaker car. He has all the parts and painted it 15 years ago but didnt feel it was perfect... then had an airplane crash. Just starting to recover from that crash.
Lives down the road from IQ52

06CD1934-37C8-482A-B153-88CD8869BB8A.jpeg
7CD35393-D799-4C17-87BB-B4CBB19AAC78.jpeg

This is my third try to reply I have contacted you and was suppose to meet you at Carlisle with your parts . The last PM from you was you didn't need the drum. I was there two days and never heard from you. I have perfect hangers. Even the NOS parts have rust if they were not store properly.

I just painted a set I have for my brown Duster pictured below that I had at Carlisle for you. It is Dusty but its going on a Duster LOL. For some reason the one you have pictured seems to have been rewelded. It is also etched from being blasted with glass shards or sand and not glass beads there is a difference. I have real nice sets here. You have My Paypal and I have your shipping address.

DSCN1139.JPG

Steve-You better check your phone log as I did call and talk to you at Carlisle as I stood by your black Ram in HC parking area about the k frame you said you were going to bring.You said you didn't bring it because it rained out the day before.I ahd made arrangements for a buddy to haul it back,but no parts.I am not sure who you have been trying to contact,but it isn't me.You have my email,phone and of course PM info here.I am not real happy that you make a post like this sayin g I don't buy the parts you offer or respond to you contacts.I don't think it is any secret that I pay up for the right parts and would have no reason to ignore you if you had parts I needed.Correct me if I am wrong

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I don't remember you introducing yourself as the person with the GSS or I would have brought the parts on Sunday when I brought more parts for guys that came to my truck and asked for other parts. I cannot put a face to you talking to me. My Bad. Sorry. I looked and I didn't have any calls from you that I recognized. I was there Friday morning and stayed until 5 PM. I came back on Sunday with more parts for others and the K-member, trans linkage plus other parts. When you came to my truck did you tell me who you were. I must be losing brain functions. Again I am sorry, I was looking forward to meeting you . I know you are a upstanding person that has bought parts from me. I am just surprised I don't recall seeing you there. Is this part of old age brain misfunctions on my part ? Sorry for the confusion. and My apology Steve. I am only 1 1/2 hrs from Carlisle. I would have invited you over.

Last edited:
No problem Steve,I know you got a lot going on.I had called you on Friday when I was by your truck,and you were gone, so we never met in person,maybe next year. I am going to send you a new PM right now with a short list of parts we have talked about or that I am looking for.Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back