-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Contact seller
A body rear upper shock studs with washers and nuts as you see shown. Glass bead blasted. Threads are real nice, no pitting. Coated with light machine oil after pic was tsken, and ziplock bagged to prevent flash rust. Asking $35 plus the ride. Located in west Texas. I accept PayPal.

20200907_180948.jpg

Hey Matt, I'm installing rear shocks in the 69 cuda in next couple days. Have you got pics of required hardware(bushings/washers) for the upper stud? I have the cupped washers for bottom, but nothing for the top.
Thanks, and bump for ya.
A body rear upper shock studs with washers and nuts as you see shown. Glass bead blasted. Threads are real nice, no pitting. Coated with light machine oil after pic was tsken, and ziplock bagged to prevent flash rust. Asking $35 plus the ride. Located in west Texas. I accept PayPal.

View attachment 1715591604

Hi Steve, it's the same cupped washers used on the upper studs as the lower ones. Big hole cupped washer on the shank, small hole cupped washer behind the nut. Everything I have seen shock stud wise uses stove nuts or some sort of mechanical locking nut, but not split lock washers

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back