A body rotissierie pics needed

-

813Demon340

Reaction score
I'm going to build a rotisserie for my Duster and could use some pics of what other people are uising. I have the basic, generic, rotisserie plans but would like to taylor them to fit a Duster/ Demon. The front attachment is pretty straight forward, brackets to bumper bolts. I'd really like to see how the rear attachment goes on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also plan on transporting it on a trailer to the media blaster and painter so anything advice in that area would help too, especially casters.

My email for pics is Bfalin71@aol.com

Thanks!

I'm going to build a rotisserie for my Duster and could use some pics of what other people are uising. I have the basic, generic, rotisserie plans but would like to taylor them to fit a Duster/ Demon. The front attachment is pretty straight forward, brackets to bumper bolts. I'd really like to see how the rear attachment goes on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also plan on transporting it on a trailer to the media blaster and painter so anything advice in that area would help too, especially casters.

My email for pics is Bfalin71@aol.com

Thanks!

I'd like to do this is as well for a 72 Duster so please share..

My email is grcoontz@comcast.net....Thanks

-
Back