Not open for further replies.

oldpunko77

72 Dusta
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I have SS leaf springs I would like trade HD springs basically is brand new have not driven on the road so it still on the car I didn't like sit too high . Let me know if you one of them HD springs.

I have SS leaf springs I would like trade HD springs basically is brand new have not driven on the road so it still on the car I didn't like sit too high . Let me know if you one of them HD springs.
Might help if you posted the part number. There are several different numbers.

I purchased two of the lower or less arched SS springs I can't remember if it was the left or right side to get my car to sit level on both sides

Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 10.25.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 10.27.11 AM.png

So you used to of the same SS Springs?
AKA The same kart numbers on both sides?
Thanks

Okay here part number P4120664 that left side and other right side there is no part number so far.

I bought mine off of Summit Racing, and as I recall they had them listed individually as left and right with separate parts numbers.

Did you find the springs you were looking for?
I have a set of the HD springs, i believe they are 6 leaf units. I'll have to look.

I'll look tomorrow. When i bought them from a member here i though they were the ones that raised the rear but they are the HD units. I never installed them. I'll see about some numbers and pictures.
Do you have any pictures of your car with them on it?

I couldn't wait.
These are 67 - 69 Dart/ Barracuda big block matched set springs. Chrysler # 2835056
I might have to think if i can use these.

20221129_192618.jpg

20221129_192555.jpg

20221129_192546.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back