-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aj408

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a few parts I'm not going to be using and need them gone asap! I don't have room I need the space they are starting to move into the house and the wife isn't to happy!

1. Dillinger tubular lower control arms and strut rods all powder coated brand new only bolted to a k member on the bench. $480 or best reasonable offer.

2. 73+ spindles, backing plates, calipers brackets I also have brand new rotors, brake pads, bearings,lower ball joints with rubber and poly bushings, brake calipers. Calipers are new never been bolted to anything. $580 or best reasonable offer.

I'm located in the San Francisco Bay Area 94804, please calculate your shipping costs. Local buyers are welcome to pick up parts, or I can deliver within 100 miles in any direction from me if my asking prices are met. Please pm me an email address for pictures. I may have a few other parts related but as of now this is all I can find at the moment, it's been a long time and I have tons of stuff. If my prices are out of line, shoot me an offer.

Thanks FABO

Willing to separate the rotors, calipers, brake pads, bearings, and backing plates? I already have spindles and caliper brackets

I'd rather sale as a whole, unless you two gentleman can work something out. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Thanks, Aj

I have a few parts I'm not going to be using and need them gone asap! I don't have room I need the space

1. RMS tubular control arms new never used painted silver also have poly bushings to go with them.250

2. Coilovers from RMS as well brand new still in the box coms with fully adjuatable shocks. 350

3. 73+ spindles, backing plates, calipers brackets I also have brand new rotors, brake pads, bearings,lower ball joints with rubber and poly bushings, brake calipers. Calipers are new never been bolted to anything. $525 or best reasonable offer.

I'm located in the San Francisco Bay Area please calculate your shipping costs. Local buyers are welcome to pick up parts or meet up.

Thanks FABO

RMS Control arms upper or lower ?

Sorry for that, they are upper control arms with the heim joints. I have already received pj's from 3 other members ahead of you. I will keep this updated as much as I possibly can. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back