A Body WAGONS-Ho! A body Wagon Thread

-

7071DartGTReg

Deceased - RIP Bruce
Legendary Member
Reaction score
OK,
There are starting to be a BUNCH of Wagons scatered all over the FABO site.
So, Here is my contribution to all us Wagon owners; A Wagon only thread!

If you have an A body Wagon or Wagon Parts for sale or wanted please post them (or a link to them) here in addition to wherever else you have it posted.

Hopefully this will help us find comrade Waggoneers and parts for our Wagons/Waggins/Waggons faster!

Later,
Bruce B.

AND my '65 Dart Wagon can be seen here: http://s518.photobucket.com/albums/u350/7071dartgtreg/1965 Dart Wagon/

AND on FABO: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=458337#post458337

My Parts wanted list;
Roof Rack
Rear Deflectors
Electric Tailgate Window Setup
'65 Dart GT Tail/Trunk Panel
'65 Dart Wagon Tailgate side Taillight Lenses
Back-up Light Pigtails

does this mean I'm excluded? I don't have a wagon(they have four doors!) I do however have a waggin(two doors)can I play too? LoL. ok if some one needs the rear side glass for 63 to 66 a body wagon I have both sides in nice shape name your reasonable price + actual shipping costs and they are yours!!!!waggin II will be a sedan delivery so won't be needin them,heres some pic's to get the creative juices flowing! 8)

wheelie bars.JPG

wagginbooty.JPG

wagginatshow.JPG

sleeper.JPG

here is mine. im working on getting her back on the road. i want to run black steelies in the back with some cheater slicks and mags in the front. kind of like a super stock wagon. i think it will look cool.

DSC01594 (Medium).JPG

P3211957.jpg

WELCOME ALL!
Looks like a Valiant Wagon Army so far! LOL!:cheers:

Yes Curtis, Waggins ARE welcome too!
Waggin II is in the shop?
Cool deal.

Later,
Bruce B.

This is my A body wagon. I've been using it as my daily driver since 1997 when I brought it home.I love it . You couldn't get me into a new car I'd rather drive this car any day. It's a 225 with an automatic now but soon it will be a 170 with a 4 speed for gas milage. It's the best car I've ever owned. Not the prettiest or nicest but by far the best most usefull car.I use it for work,I'm a carpenter.I shlep my tools around and haul lumber. Sometimes I stick my 18 ft canoe on the roof and head up to the Adirondacks with it too.It goes and goes and goes and goes.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v614/ydsed/wagon work/

Wow,
That is a cool Chrysler Wagon!
Cryin' shame it is just sittin' there goin' to waste!:cry:

Later,
Bruce B.

ahhh i see you used quarter panels off a valiant sedan valiantwagonguy. i think it looks good with the lower wheel arch.

I had to use what I had.I looked for 2 years for wagon quarters but found nothing,I really wanted to use this car as a parts car for a better wagon but couldn't find one of those either so I bit the bullet and worked with this one.That was 10 years ago! it should have been crushed and here it is still in service and going strong as a daily driver. Valiants RULE!

Hey valiantwagonguy kewl body work you did there,love the quarter panel wheel arches!!!! awesome lil' car you have there :cheers:
This is my A body wagon. I've been using it as my daily driver since 1997 when I brought it home.I love it . You couldn't get me into a new car I'd rather drive this car any day. It's a 225 with an automatic now but soon it will be a 170 with a 4 speed for gas milage. It's the best car I've ever owned. Not the prettiest or nicest but by far the best most usefull car.I use it for work,I'm a carpenter.I shlep my tools around and haul lumber. Sometimes I stick my 18 ft canoe on the roof and head up to the Adirondacks with it too.It goes and goes and goes and goes.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v614/ydsed/wagon work/

Hey valiantwagonguy kewl body work you did there,love the quarter panel wheel arches!!!! awesome lil' car you have there :cheers:

Thanks It was a real challange but worth the effort. Now if I could only find a good tailgate I'd be set!

Hey waggin I see that the one 65 in your pics is a 2 dr, is that a car you built or was that a factory option. I don't know but it looks very cool.

that was a surgical accident,the nurse put an x on the doors so I thought it meant amputate,well when the patient awoke it complained about the breeze and I had to put something back.i used 66 dart gt door, quarter panel sections and the complete dart gt upper chrome package to complete the look then added a 65 barracuda grille

nurse.JPG

small striped waggin.JPG

wagginatshow.JPG

That is one cool wagon. The mopar version of the nomad. Must have been a ton of work.

-
Back