a/c and power steering delete

-

w2 stroker

Reaction score
does anyone have a serpentine belt number and routing diagram to delete both power steering and air conditioning. this is my drag car and I only want to run alternator, water pump and what ever idlers and tensioner that is needed.

does anyone have a serpentine belt number and routing diagram to delete both power steering and air conditioning. this is my drag car and I only want to run alternator, water pump and what ever idlers and tensioner that is needed.

I just gutted my P/S pump but I think idlers are available.

I know I posted a picture of this ages ago, but I'll have to see if I can dig it up. What front cover are you running? That will probably make the most difference. I did it on a 5.7 truck timing cover and accessory location by just buying one pulley from the parts store and bolting it to the timing cover, but if you have a car front cover I don't think that works.

I know I posted a picture of this ages ago, but I'll have to see if I can dig it up. What front cover are you running? That will probably make the most difference. I did it on a 5.7 truck timing cover and accessory location by just buying one pulley from the parts store and bolting it to the timing cover, but if you have a car front cover I don't think that works.
it is the car cover

AC compressor can just be removed, but PS will need to be gutted or replaced w/ idler. This pic may be of some help. Pre-eagle car cover.

20140704_113344.jpg

I bought a ac delete pulley years ago from a company out of Arkansas they went out of business can’t remember the name. But I think Bouchilon makes one. The belts you will probably have to get a rough estimate on length and buy a few different sizes. Inertia Motorsports May have them too that’s where I got my alternator and AC brackets from on my truck motor to run SRT intake.

-
Back