A+ customer service and response

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
Not car related, but is RV related
A year and a half ago I bought new furniture for my 5th wheel from RecPro.com. both dinette benches, table, and jack-knife sofa . Ealier this year, we noticed the cushions on both dinette benches were starting to tear at the middle seam. Can't find my receipt but contacted them anyway. They emailed me a copy and said to send pics. Sent pics of both cushions and a day later got an email stating they are sending me all 3 pieces, even though just the benches were tearing, to avoid and possible color shade variances. Couple days later, we didn't just get new cushions, we got both complete bench assembles and a new sofa.
No hassle, no fuss. Just straight up made it right.

Not car related, but is RV related
A year and a half ago I bought new furniture for my 5th wheel from RecPro.com. both dinette benches, table, and jack-knife sofa . Ealier this year, we noticed the cushions on both dinette benches were starting to tear at the middle seam. Can't find my receipt but contacted them anyway. They emailed me a copy and said to send pics. Sent pics of both cushions and a day later got an email stating they are sending me all 3 pieces, even though just the benches were tearing, to avoid and possible color shade variances. Couple days later, we didn't just get new cushions, we got both complete bench assembles and a new sofa.
No hassle, no fuss. Just straight up made it right.
Real nice when companies take care of customers like that. I bought Kitty some nice pots and pans from Target off Amazon a while back. ONE out of the box had a chip in it on the inside ceramic surface where one of the rivets held on the handle. I called Target and gave them all my information and asked if it would be possible to get a replacement pan. It was the smallest one. They said no, but they insisted on sending out a whole new set and told me to just keep the first. I would have gladly sent it back.

I ordered 2 205/70r14 Khumo tires off Amazon and they showed up right on time. Then 2 weeks later I get home and there are 2 more ! What nice people ! Lol
Checked my statement and was only charged for 2...
Back in the 90s I ordered 16 moly retainers from Summit . They shipped me 16 boxes ...lol

-
Back