Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Guess it time to add some pictures of my fish restoration. Still have along way to go,probably two more years. So far mini tube, hdk front end, and converted to a four speed. Now just sized the rear end to fit my 12.5 inch drag radials. Going for the tucked look.

image.jpg

Lookin good! What's your plan for the back seat?

It woun't effect the bottom part of the seat, but I might have to narrow the top part. My biggest problem with interior will making new side panels. You can't see in the photos, I also tub the outer wheel well. So the tire can move straight up without rubbing. This gave me about 13.5 inches of tire room.

Nitto nt 555r. 325/50r15. Wheels are American racing torq thrust pvd coating to give that black chrome look, with a -44 offset.

Here's a few more photos of completed mini tubs. Last pics are of paintable rock guard just applied. Also I used seam sealer on the joints before applying undercoat. Did lots grinding on the welded areas so it was hard to tell that the car was tubbed. At least to the untrained eye.

IMG_0711.JPG

Next I will have the underside of the car painted in colour. Then make a jig for the car, so I can remove it off of the rotisserie. Still want to give the engine compartment 1 more coat of expoxy. This should give enough material to sand out any imperfection.

IMG_0541.JPG

This next photo you can see where I covered the wiper motor opening, also I removed the lip for transmission tunnel. This give lots of clearance for the behouseing, I heard sometimes it will hit when punishing the car. Lol

IMG_0542.JPG

Question on bucket seat location for 67 barracuda. In the picture where I have put green tape is this the location for bucket seats holes? Also in the other pictures there are sheet metal holes across the rear seat location. Are these holes factory, and if so what are they used for?

IMG_0764.JPG

-
Back