A Mopar in the wild

-
I hit the like button within twelve seconds lol

Me too! That thing sounds mean. Did that cam ever grow on you?

You should see how many hot nekkid hos you can squeeze into it. I wanna see that video. lol

You should see how many hot nekkid hos you can squeeze into it. I wanna see that video. lol
If that's the Oregon Cam grinders cam, his enthusiasm for it is the reason I bought one!

I love that road.. we have some property in yarnell area

I’d be happy just to squeeze Jamie Pressly into it.
Best part: I’m fairly certain she’s not my sister.

I’d be happy just to squeeze Jamie Pressly into it.
Best part: I’m fairly certain she’s not my sister.

She's a hottie alright. Google her mugshot. When you can look that good at your worst, you're hot. lol

If that's the Oregon Cam grinders cam, his enthusiasm for it is the reason I bought one!

LOL, yes it is the Oregon cam.
I told them I wanted a hint of cam sound, but torque was the priority.
It spins to 7k no problem.
Coupled with the 3.55 gears and the low first of the A500 it does about everything I wanted from it.
The one hangup would be getting a bunch of nekkid ho’s in it.
My Wife might have something to say about that.

LOL, yes it is the Oregon cam.
I told them I wanted a hint of cam sound, but torque was the priority.
It spins to 7k no problem.
Coupled with the 3.55 gears and the low first of the A500 it does about everything I wanted from it.
The one hangup would be getting a bunch of nekkid ho’s in it.
My Wife might have something to say about that.

Does she "havta" know? I mean......really?

Take them on a ride on that Kirkland to 95 run, that is an amazing stretch of road.. Lot's of experimental and exotics run that road.

Gee Greg for a minute there I thought you were out buying Farmalls LOL

I can't remember what's under the hood?

5.9 Magnum dressed as an LA, EQ heads, 214-224 duration with .512 lift hydraulic roller cam.
Hughes springs retainers and locks, Edelbrock dual plane, Holley 770 Street Avenger, 1 5/8 headers, HEI ignition with an OEM advance modified distributor and timing limit plate from FBO.

It was right around 80 degrees.

I thought of you right when he pulled in.
Wish mine looked that good. It's a 100, not a "Super A" but the difference is mostly cosmetic. Mine came with a Pertronix!!!! (12v conversion)

-
Back