A perfect match!

-

0ld school

Reaction score
588 cubic inches. 950 horsepower 860 foot pounds of torque, and a passon 5 speed Overdrive. All of this is going in my 68 Cuda Fastback. Streetcar, should be a badass ride!

KIMG0343.jpg

KIMG0344.jpg

KIMG0342.jpg

-- 588 cubic inches. 950 horsepower 860 foot pounds of torque, and a passon 5 speed Overdrive. All of this is going in my 68 Cuda Fastback. Streetcar, should be a badass ride! -
-
-- Sure will be. -- Nice Cuda.

I wish I were you. You wanna adopt a 60 year old ??

Your gonna need that front bumper to help keep the front end down!!! Awesome ride. Hope the roads are dry in Va.

Sure sounds like you're doing it right. What do you think the car will weigh?

You're not a one upper. You're a two upper! You can't tease us with pictures. You better make videos! If need be, I'll bring everything I have to record this beast in all its glory when you get it together. I'll even drive it if you need me to!

Sure sounds like you're doing it right. What do you think the car will weigh?

I don't know. I hope it is light. things I have done to make it light:

aluminum block
fiberglass: hood, bumpers, deck lid
lightweight bumper brackets
hemi denny coil over
light weight disc brakes front and rear

Who needs a new Demon with a car like that? Bet you weigh 1000 lbs less at least.

drool..............

Power to weight ratio should be just about perfect!

Sure would be nice to EFI that thing for street use. Is this a pump gas motor? What type of hood scoop are you going to run? A larger fuel tank would be nice to have too.

Traction is going to be elusive without doing at least mini tubs. It's going to be about the same as driving on a snow covered road everywhere without some decent slicks on it. Probably will still have traction problems. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Power to weight ratio should be just about perfect!

Sure would be nice to EFI that thing for street use. Is this a pump gas motor? What type of hood scoop are you going to run? A larger fuel tank would be nice to have too.

Traction is going to be elusive without doing at least mini tubs. It's going to be about the same as driving on a snow covered road everywhere without some decent slicks on it. Probably will still have traction problems. Enjoy.
I'm able to get a 275 60 r15 under there now. I think I might be able to get at 305 or 315. I'm hoping the lighter weight will help also. I'm going to use an AAR fiberglass Hood with the superstock scoop on it. Like the ones the super stock cars came with.

It's not a pump gas motor, race gas it has 14:1 compression.....

I'm able to get a 275 60 r15 under there now. I think I might be able to get at 305 or 315. I'm hoping the lighter weight will help also. I'm going to use an AAR fiberglass Hood with the superstock scoop on it. Like the ones the super stock cars came with.

It's not a pump gas motor, race gas it has 14:1 compression.....
depending on availability you might be able to run on e85 and maintain true streetability

-
Back