A tale of 2 Jeeps

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
So a few months ago, our oldest son Jake bought an already beat body but mechanically solid 1995 XJ to start doing some trail riding with his buddy Adam. I think Adam's is a 2000. They've gone out 3 times now, with yesterday being the latest romp thru the park. Jake has said Adam is really careful when out on the trails. Looking this pic, one of them had more fun than the other. Lol

20201227_130436.jpg

You are correct, sir. The rest of the story is I was driving when we got stuck in the mud nearly to the headlights....lol

XJ's are a ton of fun.. my lil red one never really got dirty no matter what i did because the tires were in the wheel wells.. now my friends and sons where the tires stuck out were always covered in mud.. i'd always have to go through the crap first because my jeep was smallest..lol

DSC_0115.JPG

DSC_0100.JPG

DSC_0218.JPG

DSC_0219.JPG

This makes me want to build a jeep. Thanks a lot.

Just doing my part...lol.

Ive g9ne out with them twice. Makes me want to go ask about the old CJ that looks like it's been sitting behind a house in town for about the last 20 years. LOL

Just doing my part...lol.

Ive g9ne out with them twice. Makes me want to go ask about the old CJ that looks like it's been sitting behind a house in town for about the last 20 years. LOL

Was just looking and found a bunch or early 93's grand cherokees with the straight 6... hmmm...

Riddler

Jeeps are nothing but fun, I bought my first one when in school, and still keep a few of them around.

UY8Ast.jpg

4LQQzO.jpg

I had a 85 xj. I bought it for $350 bucks with the intentions of building a off road rig. It had the wonderful 2.8 gm v6 lol I will say it was tough that's about the only good thing I can say about it haha. I ended up getting sick of sinking money into it and sold it after realizing I had nowhere to off road at! Lol me and my buddy would go to his grandparents farm and off road there but the same trials over and over and I was spending alot of money in the thing for the same trials lol. If I had alot of land or some places to offroad I'd love to build another off road rig.

-
Back