A500 and A518 dipsticks

-
Wondering that as well. How about between the A500 and 904 or 518 and 727?

I have 2 A500s and neither one has the dipstick tube and dipstick. I have a several loose tubes and dipsticks so I’ll have to identify what these tubes fit

I have 2 A500s and neither one has the dipstick tube and dipstick. I have a several loose tubes and dipsticks so I’ll have to identify what these tubes fit

Gotcha. Mine has the tube and no stick. However the tube is just like a 904, with the little o ring that seals it.

Gotcha. Mine has the tube and no stick. However the tube is just like a 904, with the little o ring that seals it.

Thanks! Chances are that all the tubes/dipsticks I have are from a 904. If I have more than two of each, you can have one if you want

Thanks! Chances are that all the tubes/dipsticks I have are from a 904. If I have more than two of each, you can have one if you want

Awesome! I have a tube, just no stick. Unless a slant 904 uses the same stick. I have a slant trans in my loft.

Isn’t a slant and V8 904 basically the same after the bellhousing? Then I would think the tube and stick would be the same. Maybe faulty reasoning on my part and if so, someone will let us know.

Isn’t a slant and V8 904 basically the same after the bellhousing? Then I would think the tube and stick would be the same. Maybe faulty reasoning on my part and if so, someone will let us know.

I thought the same thing. Lol. I'll compare the tubes.

-
Back