AAR Fiberglass

-

Stinger

Reaction score
Just thought I would drop a line to give you the heads up on stuff I just bought from AAR Fiberglass.

The parts are for my 69 Barracuda we are building this winter. Fenders, trunklid and 68 Hemi scoop. AWESOME !!! The stuff is extremly detailed on the fender rails and underside of the trunk lid. All the holes for the fender bolts have already been cut out as factory (not just round non-adjustable holes). If you have to spend a few extra bucks to buy from AAR do it. (Legal : No I do not work for the company or recieve any money for this endorsement) Just very happy with the stuff and thought I would share the vote of confidence with da guys... (er...girls too)

I will be posting a web site soon, so you can see the progress on the car as it comes along this winter...

later...

I saw those fenders when I was out in Vegas last March. NICE! I plan on using a set on my car when that time comes. They look stout enough for street use and the body lines and proportions looked great.

I'll second that endorsment! :thumrigh:

I'll 3rd that! :D
I bought a set of their bumpers for my Duster at Carlisle,also looked at their fenders for it they looked to be made well.

I've been wanting a fiberglass front bumper for my Duster, but the shipping will probably be as much as the bumper :( Maybe I should move to Vegas :roll:

HawaiiDuster said:
I've been wanting a fiberglass front bumper for my Duster, but the shipping will probably be as much as the bumper :( Maybe I should move to Vegas :roll:

Being born and raised in the northeast I can agree that the pacific southwest is absolutely beautiful! When ever we go to Arizona to visit my wife's dad or the visit to Vegas last March just confirms it. THATS where I wanna be!

The thought of never seeing snow again just make's me tingly all over...

BTW: Hawaii Duster, "snow" is that frosty substance that covers that pork chop thats been in the freezer too long. Just picture it everywhere outdoors. If you want to know the sensation, just strap a frozen chop to the bottom of each shoe and walk on a hardwood floor.
Welcome to our hell.... :tongue:

I have their XL Hemi Scoop on my car. I plan on getting a trunk lid and front bumper also.

FASTBACK340 said:
BTW: Hawaii Duster, "snow" is that frosty substance that covers that pork chop thats been in the freezer too long. Just picture it everywhere outdoors. If you want to know the sensation, just strap a frozen chop to the bottom of each shoe and walk on a hardwood floor.
Welcome to our hell.... :tongue:

I have a friend thats been living in Vegas for about 8 years and he said last year was the first time he's seen Vegas get covered in snow. Of course it didn't last the whole day but I hope mother nature doesn't make a habit of doing that if I move there.

While I wasn't all that impressed with the freak-show end of " Las Vegas" I do like that part of the country. While driving to Vegas Speedway I commented to my Wife that I felt like I was driving on the Moon.....

Back to AAR ..... NICE stuff!

-
Back