"Accidently" Painted my Driveway

-

Eric_S68

Reaction score
There I was, outside enjoying the warm sunny outdoors..., the rumbling of the motor, warming it up..., When I got back in the car, my foot "Accidently" slipped and....

Caught it on Video too :)http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/Eric_S68/?action=view&current=Duster.flv

:burnout: :burnout:

Dsc00002.jpg

i told you not to wear the shoes with lead in them, see what happnes? sheesh....

Liar,,,,,that looked like it was on purpose. LOL

There has been a lot of that lately. I seen it on the news! They said it was contagious.

Fred B

Eric_S68 said:
There I was, outside enjoying the warm sunny outdoors..., the rumbling of the motor, warming it up..., When I got back in the car, my foot "Accidently" slipped and....

I've told the wife I was stall testing the converter when my foot slipped off the brake pedal.

I SWEAR...... , My Foot slipped Honest Injun! N the camera on the tripod Just Happened to be there :)

as far as "painting" goes....... it should be fine as long as the wife likes the color you picked.

I like the look of black top better myself... some times the edges of the driveway can be a little hard to "paint" with out getting the grass.... wait the side walk might even be harder, unless you know smoe one with one of those " crotch rocket" fine tip brushes!

-
Back