Account reverted back a few months

-

Robert Wright

Reaction score
I logged on today to confirm that parts I shipped to members arrived per the tracking details and all of my PMs, alerts, posts, and garage are reverted back to some save point. The latest I have is June 11 for activity that I have found. Any ideas?

I logged on today to confirm that parts I shipped to members arrived per the tracking details and all of my PMs, alerts, posts, and garage are reverted back to some save point. The latest I have is June 11 for activity that I have found. Any ideas?
The site has been down with computer issues. Some data was lost.

I LOST 3 MONTHS OF MY LIFE.............What a world, what a world!!

unfortunately we had server problems and lost some data. But only a week or so worth.

The data I put in last week is still gone. I'm not going to redo my garage story again. That took awhile to do. I suppose the members that bought stuff last week got it all and it's good. Moving on.

Look at the bright side...............................................Everyone gets to sell their stuff twice!!!!!!!:poke::rofl::rofl:

-
Back