Accurate Exhaust

-

Lildart

Reaction score
I took advantage of the recent sale from Accurate Exhaust. I ordered a deluxe system for a 1968 340 GTS about $1100.00 with shipping.
It was packaged very well, when I seen the box I honestly thought where is the rest of it? But upon opening the box it was all there. Including the very beautiful exhaust tips.
I started from the exhaust manifolds loosely attaching the front pipes ( bolts were too short for stock manifolds I replaced them) installed the hangers and hung the pipes. It all fit perfect with zero clearance issues. It’s a lot of money but worth every penny, no local shop could have made this system with the heavy pipe and fit so well. Thanks Accurate.

Thats the kind of story I like to hear. A product that does what it should! Thanks for posting.

Tom knows his stuff. He made some for me years ago and I got the pleasure to meet him at Carlisle

Just installed my 273 hipo system from accurate on my 67 barracuda convert,
By far the best fitting replacement system I have ever installed. My thanks to Accurate, excellent product: Lon

I have their hipo system too. They just announced a 20% end of year sale. Highly recommend!

I took advantage of the recent sale from Accurate Exhaust. I ordered a deluxe system for a 1968 340 GTS about $1100.00 with shipping.
It was packaged very well, when I seen the box I honestly thought where is the rest of it? But upon opening the box it was all there. Including the very beautiful exhaust tips.
I started from the exhaust manifolds loosely attaching the front pipes ( bolts were too short for stock manifolds I replaced them) installed the hangers and hung the pipes. It all fit perfect with zero clearance issues. It’s a lot of money but worth every penny, no local shop could have made this system with the heavy pipe and fit so well. Thanks Accurate.
No pictures???

I bought a real nice stock exhaust system for my 1969 cuda from Waldron. It took a couple months to get it, but it fit great and it was only about $400 some dollars shipped. That did not include tips. I know accurate makes great stuff, but I couldn’t bear to pay the price.

I bought a real nice stock exhaust system for my 1969 cuda from Waldron. It took a couple months to get it, but it fit great and it was only about $400 some dollars shipped. That did not include tips. I know accurate makes great stuff, but I couldn’t bear to pay the price.

at his $1100 in US$ it is much higher in Canadian funds.

Not cheap, but quality is outstanding. Tips are beautiful. Sounds great. I will post a video this weekend.

-
Back