Add Your Own Caption Part 166

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Add your own caption for this picture :popcorn:

5E0C6755-8212-4D33-89D2-DCD0C5B39640.jpeg

Damnit woman, you know I can't get it up no more! And don't even think about blocking my view of the television, can't you see that All in the Family is on?

What did you say honey, no I’m down here all by myself watching the game. Everything thing is ok. Go get your hair done. See you later.

Now, just what in the hell am I supposed to do with this?! I'm 75 god damn years old, you'd think this would quit happening to me one day!

Now, just what in the hell am I supposed to do with this?! I'm 75 god damn years old, you'd think this would quit happening to me one day!
From your handle I assume you are running a 408 striker. Recently bought a forged steel rotating assembly for my 360. Was thinking maybe I should stroke it out. Then I found out that I needed machine work on block. How does it perform and are or were there any other problems you had to deal with. Very happy with the rotating assembly I bought from scat cranks Alex Gonzalez is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful got what I needed and wanted. But in the back of my head the question is still there should I have?

Sorry princess, but your gonna have to wear a fratzog to get a rise out of me

"No, I don't think they'll put Laugh-in back on the air, so put some damn clothes on!"

-
Back