Addressing Login Issues

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here is everything I have tried thus far and still have to login each time I close my browser and return to the site.

Cleared all of my cache including cookies, passwords, you name it. I check every option that comes up. Done this several times.

Sign in and then sign out. Done this several times, along with clearing the cache.

This mornin I see the "accept cookies" option at the bottom. AH HAH I thought, THAT'S IT! No, that's not it, still have to login each time I close my browser and return.

I'm open minded about this. I accept fully it "might" be something on my end, but I don't think it is, considering the number of others having this same issue. But I'll say again, it's a minor inconvenience and only takes a few seconds. Still though, it's an incredible coincidence that all of this began the same time whatever it was that happened to the site, so I am inclined to think it's more site related. Just thought I would detail all I have done in case that might help diagnose something. Thank you drive through.

Someone want's your cookies. Do we get a glass of milk with that?

"Like" worked on that one. I just "liked" one that didn't work but "Thanks" did. Strange glitch!
upload_2021-9-14_8-2-48.png

Every time you clear the cache you'll have to sign back in. Go to your browser settings. It is probably set to clear the cache every time you close your browser.

Every time you clear the cache you'll have to sign back in. Go to your browser settings. It is probably set to clear the cache every time you close your browser.
Nope. I have to do it manually if I want it cleared.

have you tried using a different browser? Just to see if its also a problem on a different browser
I'm on a chromebook. It will not use another browser. I've tried them all. "not compatible". That's the part I don't understand. I've not changed anything. Nothing.

I'm on a chromebook. It will not use another browser. I've tried them all. "not compatible". That's the part I don't understand. I've not changed anything. Nothing.

this is what you did?

1. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen, hover over “More Tools” and then select “Clear browsing data”
  2. Check the boxes next to Browsing History, Cookies, and Cached Images and Files.
  3. Click Clear Data

this is what you did?

1. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen, hover over “More Tools” and then select “Clear browsing data”
  2. Check the boxes next to Browsing History, Cookies, and Cached Images and Files.
  3. Click Clear Data
Yes sir. Many times now. I clicked every option.

Ok, @Joeychgo get a load of this. I'm still having the same issue, BUT, I can go onto the login page, without even entering my username or password......leaving those fields BLANK and hit enter and BAM I'm signed in. Figure that one out.

Oh my goodness! I had to push two extra buttons! What am I going to do!? LOL
Hello people the site is free...

At least to those who are willing to push the extra two buttons...lol..

So people can post cookie monsters and wambulances but I poke fun at a friend my **** gets deleted and I'm told to grow up.

I think somebody overdosed on asshole pills.

Can't find my post about updating chrome with the "safety check" in "settings".

Thought it was in this thread.

Did you try that?

@RustyRatRod

I believe I've figured out the cause. Can anyone let me know if they're still experiencing this now?

-
Back