Aeromotive gen 2 stealth tank

Discussion in 'Fuel and Air Systems' started by swifty, Sep 10, 2018.

1. swifty

swifty Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    Been looking at going EFI on 72 dart swinger with an la 360. Car is strictly for street. I have been leaning toward the holley sniper. I was looking at a tanks inc. in tank setup and came across this. It looks like a good setup. I like that it is assemblied and ready to go. I also like the fuel connections are suppose to be in stock location.

Aeromotive Gen II Stealth Fuel Tanks 18144

My question is how much pump capacity do I need? This one is 200lph. There is a 340 lph model. And does anyone know if this has for a vent? Any experience with this? I think it just become available.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  2. Darticon

Darticon FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Found a video on Aeromotives site for an install of their Stealth 200lph on a 71 Swinger. Looks to have a vent on the pump but I'm not sure if the all-in-one pump/tank kit is the same. Would probably be a good idea to call and ask them.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    • dgibby

dgibby Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      It does look like it vents through the pump. The video shows a different top of pump versus the summit picture and it is vented in the video.
      I have the Tanks Inc that I am running with the Holley sniper and it is vented through the pump and the tank also. I think you'd be fine with the 200lph pump, it should be more than enough for your 360.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018 at 11:53 AM
      • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
      • swifty

swifty Well-Known Member

Local Time:
        9:17 AM
        Talked to someone from tech support at aeromotive. Vent will be in the same spot as factory tank. Supply and return will be in the same spot as factory also. They are not shipping product yet for the dart so he did not know what fitting will be on the supply and return. Not sure how the vent will be for pre 72 with multiple vents, I forgot to ask. He probably did not know because he did not see an actual tank yet and did not have a spech sheet. He just said they should have them soon but did not say when.

• dgibby

dgibby Well-Known Member

Local Time:
        Will be curious to see what it looks like. There going to have to have a different pump design if the are going to have the pump or fuel/return connections in the front of the tank like the factory. Sender will need to be figured out too.
        I wouldn’t get to hung up on factory connections. Unless you have 3/8 fuel line or bigger and a return you’ll be running new ones for the Sniper unit. If you do have them them you’re within 6 inches with the tanks inc if you go that way.