After almost 3 years now

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
She has been a blessing and I hope everyone is as proud of her as I am :color:

Just wanted to show here after she has gave me many many miles of intown driving and a couple of trips to Small Blocks and 66aCUDA's home
I took these pictures about 2 weeks ago between storms :smile:
The milage today is 63356, I have a perfect right side fender that was on a 66 barracuda radio delete car :thumrigh: and these are the before pictures I need to post before she gets new metal and paint dun this year :happy2:
So just incase I loose these on my computer I will have them here, Thank you for the space JoeyChgo :smile:

I just wanted to say thank you ALL :happy2::color:

I guess I could have washed her first, tree stuff on her lol.

Attachments

• Spring 2011 131.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 323
  • Spring 2011 132.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 339
  • Spring 2011 133.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 325
  • Spring 2011 134.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 345
  • Spring 2011 135.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 324
  • Spring 2011 136.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 330
  • Spring 2011 008.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 331
As you can see she stays busy and has been totally trouble free.
I did put new wheel bearings, seals and rear brake shoes "thank you pettybludart" you put new shoes on her :thumrigh:

Attachments

• Axle bearing change 043.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 330
  • Axle bearing change 090.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 333
  • Axle bearing change 117.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 336
  • Axle bearing change 092.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 333
  • Axle bearing change 093.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 327
Your car rocks Mike!!! BTW...love the ventshades :thumrigh:
Thank you :color: A cool member here with a 66 sedan with flat black fenders fixed me up with them :thumrigh:

Very nice car mike.
Thank you 1wild&crazyguy, It will be here many years to come :smile:

Sweet ride man....gonna keep the two tone??
Yes, she will have the correct color put on when she is painted, they missed the color on the cold, it should be a little more tan and less rose in the color.

She is so sweet.
Thank you Rev, she has been a sweet ride I take pride in every time we leave the hill together :smile: It's almost been three years and I have dun a few things to her and there is a bran new big valve shaved head under my bed that will go on after I paint the inner fenders and fire wall while the head is off.

well shoot, here it is :smile:

Attachments

• Picture 222 115.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 320
  • Picture 222 118.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 306
  • Picture 222 122.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 311
This is the color it should be you see under the trunk :thumrigh:

Attachments

• kennies%20camera%20$##$%20067.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 322
We need to get you a dual reservoir master now and splitter/combo block, don't want your brakes all going south at once, that'd be scary.
So true :smile: I need to ask whitch dual reservoir master cylinder and splitter/combo block I need to order from NAPA :thumrigh:
NAPA dealer here has been a good parts provider. What year parts do I need to order 1wild&crazyguy so all I have to do is install, or will I need to use a differant brake push rod from my peddle?

Lookin' great Mike!

She's a beauty.
Hay Tony :hello1: Treva said for me to get a bus ticket so I can make it to the Monster Mopar this year.
Or if Small Block makes the trip ride with him. Looking forward to meeting you and the family :happy2:

She really looks nice. Keep up the good work.
Thank you Paladin06, getting REAL close to having this old girl dun with my updates so I can take it apart and hang new metal and paint on here, but like 1wild&crazyguy said, I still have the dual brake system to install

Victoria is still looking great like the grand old lady she is Mike. :) Have a great day.
Thank you my Canadian friend :hello1: Looks like a sunny day here on the hill today for a change :happy2: I remeber this day when I sold the old home place on the hwy and parked here for a photo befor the home was gone.

Attachments

• vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%2520004.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 256
Hey MeMike,I knew one day you,d use those new(brake)shoes.They were of no use to me,as my cars all have 8 3/4.I,m looking forward to seeing your progress with Victoria,take your time as we don,t need you layed up from overworking yourself.Good luck.:hello1:

Hey MeMike,I knew one day you,d use those new(brake)shoes.They were of no use to me,as my cars all have 8 3/4.I,m looking forward to seeing your progress with Victoria,take your time as we don,t need you layed up from overworking yourself.Good luck.:hello1:
I was soooo glad you sent them "gifted Victoria" with some new shinny shows becouse my keepers "Brake shoe" was weeker then your's and I used the adjusters you sent me was like new :happy2: Yes I kept them high and dry in storage over a year didn't I :thumrigh:
I grabbed my George Rays drag strip BBQ grill out of storage that day to :smile:

Attachments

• Axle bearing change 074.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 265
When will you start the transformation of Victoria?I,m hoping later in the summer(fall).Then you can cruise the summer and have your Ramcharger for the wintertime.Enjoy your strongend MeMike!:thumrigh:

You know, at first, I was looking at that plant thinking "You're gonna paint her green?"
Naw! I will keep here the color she is as she came in to the world :thumrigh:
That was a picture of my Avocado tree I started by seed and it is know 15 months old, the seed was started when Buddy was 7 weeks old :color:
Looks like he is ready for a run in the sun :smile:

Attachments

• Spring 2011 012.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Spring 2011 055.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 222
When will you start the transformation of Victoria?I,m hoping later in the summer(fall).Then you can cruise the summer and have your Ramcharger for the wintertime.Enjoy your strongend MeMike!:thumrigh:
The Ramcharger is moving forward and like Victoria one step at a time, Yes :thumrigh: The ramcharger will be dun by 9/15/11 or 10/15/11 and then I will start the restoration and like you said drive her this summer :thumrigh:
A Strongend it will be !! You know I don't have Week, ends very good my Canadian friend !!

That's a sweet lil 66 you have there MeMike! Looks like Buddy's got one tree'd. lol :glasses2:

Wow. Has it been 3 years already? Time sure does fly. Victoria's lookin' mighty fine. Put her in some new clothes and she'll be the talk of the town. :thumrigh: Keep up the good work Mike. Here's to a great strong end. :drinkers: :rock:

Wylde1.

-
Back