Age old Question.....

-
Hey Kyle, welcome to the site, from another '67 Dart GT 'vert owner. As for the parts you need, keep checking the for sale ads here on FABO, and check EBay, as stuff shows up there as well.

Upon checking your original thread w/ pics of your car, and, at the risk of being terribly obvious, I noticed that the front clip on your car is 1969.

If you need help or have questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help.

Check out my photo gallery for pics of my 'vert.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...b&s=&do=search&titlesonly=1&match=any&q=65val

Cheers......

Maybe post an ad on here in the ''parts or parts cars wanted'' section.
Good luck, and welcome to FABO.

Beautiful car 65Val! Your right on the clip, had a fender bender some time ago and I was told it is from a 69 Swinger. I realize things changed over between the years, do you think it would be best to go back to a 67 front, or will this one work?

Thank you everyone, great welcome!

Beautiful car 65Val! Your right on the clip, had a fender bender some time ago and I was told it is from a 69 Swinger. I realize things changed over between the years, do you think it would be best to go back to a 67 front, or will this one work?

Thank you everyone, great welcome!

Thanks, Kyle. Personally, I'd go back to the '67 front clip, IF you can find a good, solid one. They're not easy to find in good shape. The '69 will work fine , as long as you like the look. Peeps will constantly remind you that it's a 69 front end though.

Good luck with your project!

-
Back