Aldan shocks...?

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Are these any good? Forums say they still rebuild them for free! Trouble is the ones Im looking at are only 12" eye to eye with 3" of travel...wth? Maybe Model "A" front suspension hotrod parts?

Are these any good? Forums say they still rebuild them for free! Trouble is the ones Im looking at are only 12" eye to eye with 3" of travel...wth? Maybe Model "A" front suspension hotrod parts?
Those sound like drag racing only shocks. Thing is...even some drag cars need more shock travel than that.

Thats about as good as Hookers lifetime warranty against manufacture defects, ie. NONE. These may just be worn out, not necessarily defective.

Thats about as good as Hookers lifetime warranty against manufacture defects, ie. NONE. These may just be worn out, not necessarily defective.
not doubting ur word. I have a pair of aldun shocks that came w/ the magnum force front end I bought,(really good price/barely used). They seem to show about 5" of available travel, which has me concerned too _?????????????

I suppose you could mount them closer to the pivot point to decrease the travel. Im waiting on guy to respond since wednesday

-
Back