ALERT!! SOUND THE ALARM!!..

-
Ordered mine on the 2nd. Called them Monday, guy said shipping pending but didn't no why. Told me to call back in a couple days and check. Must have to restock. I noticed that when I ordered there was no in stock and ready to ship note. So I guess I'll wait.

So a beat up, fall'n apart box showed up.... with my big block heads...

DSCN2814.JPG

DSCN2815.JPG

DSCN2816.JPG

DSCN2817.JPG

DSCN2818.JPG

DSCN2819.JPG

DSCN2820.JPG

DSCN2821.JPG

And some damage I'll post another day when I have more time. Damage won't stop them from being used, but not very impressed with this shipment. Does cheap parts have to equal cheap service??? Also with this order there was supposed to be a push rod length checker. Not in it. Again, not impressed!

And some damage I'll post another day when I have more time. Damage won't stop them from being used, but not very impressed with this shipment. Does cheap parts have to equal cheap service??? Also with this order there was supposed to be a push rod length checker. Not in it. Again, not impressed!
What is the part # of the BB head you ordered.

What's not impressive is having nada for 2 weeks and no comms.

EA7EAC38-4C61-44EA-9826-D3F47CA62EB4.jpeg
ECA1888A-5BE1-4873-BAB1-2EAD15727503.jpeg
24780D60-5EB5-4853-AC30-59DBEDC28DF8.jpeg
Look at what Santa dropped off. I had to get up out of my lazyboy chair to drag them down to my shop. Pushrod pinch is kinda all over the place but close to .930 but that can be easily fixed. The gouge in the exhaust port will need fixed to but again something anyone could do in 30 minutes or less ( all 8). I wish I still had a ProMaxx head available again to do some side by side comparison
EA7EAC38-4C61-44EA-9826-D3F47CA62EB4.jpeg
ECA1888A-5BE1-4873-BAB1-2EAD15727503.jpeg
24780D60-5EB5-4853-AC30-59DBEDC28DF8.jpeg

What is the part # of the BB head you ordered.
I can let you know tomorrow. I'll also post pictures of some damage. Truthfully, I got some good deals for sure, but I believe next time I will deal with a more professional outfit. These guys butcher everyone's orders, packaging stinks, 2 of my 3 orders wasn't correct, etc etc

I sent pictures of my Speedmaster heads to my buddy that I ported my best set of Edelbrock heads for and bought them back. I think I could sell these to him. Lol.

I can let you know tomorrow. I'll also post pictures of some damage. Truthfully, I got some good deals for sure, but I believe next time I will deal with a more professional outfit. These guys butcher everyone's orders, packaging stinks, 2 of my 3 orders wasn't correct, etc etc
if you remember they even sent me Ford heads and I had to send them back and wait for my new set to come back but I've got to say the shipping orders and stuff was all on time even the Ford heads LOL. For the price the incredible price you'll still get everything that is coming to you..
Did the snow melt and the all the salt gone already? LOL..

if you remember they even sent me Ford heads and I had to send them back and wait for my new set to come back but I've got to say the shipping orders and stuff was all on time even the Ford heads LOL. For the price the incredible price you'll still get everything that is coming to you..
Did the snow melt and the all the salt gone already? LOL..
snow is gone. Salt is on the roads because of a little snow/freeze mix from the other day.

It’s just cosmetic.

That being said, I’d be pissed too...... but the freight companies get overwhelmed this time of year.
I try and avoid shipping anything big this time of year.

The boxes don’t seem to be designed to take much mistreatment.

Send them some pics....... maybe you can get them to send you something to make it up to you.

It’s just cosmetic.

That being said, I’d be pissed too...... but the freight companies get overwhelmed this time of year.
I try and avoid shipping anything big this time of year.

The boxes don’t seem to be designed to take much mistreatment.

Send them some pics....... maybe you can get them to send you something to make it up to you.
yeah, the functions of the heads are fine. But I don't blame the freight. The box was old, frayed, and coming apart like a dumpster box. Not how you ship heads.

Part # ?

-
Back