ALERT!! SOUND THE ALARM!!..

-
I bought mine in September and I just took them to the machine shop two weeks ago and they said they'd call me in a week... Nothing.. lol. Looks like things are tuff all over...

OK, Avispa's realty office is open for business, Jupiter is now colonized and I'm selling craterfront lots on Jupiter!!
All my stuff came in today, heads, 1.6 rockers, intake, already had the main and head studs kits and two gasket sets

I’ll celebrate with some Apple Pie Moonshine for you.

OK, Avispa's realty office is open for business, Jupiter is now colonized and I'm selling craterfront lots on Jupiter!!
All my stuff came in today, heads, 1.6 rockers, intake, already had the main and head studs kits and two gasket sets
So now that it finally came in, how does it all look?

It all looks pretty good, and it only took 5K phone calls, and 97 days, talked to everyone from the boss, Dick R Speedmaster to the janitor, Jose Jeminez, in fact it was the janitor that seemed to know more than the CS reps, I heard every excuse under the sun, WILL NOT BUY FROM THEM AGAIN.

It all looks pretty good, and it only took 5K phone calls, and 97 days, talked to everyone from the boss, Dick R Speedmaster to the janitor, Jose Jeminez, in fact it was the janitor that seemed to know more than the CS reps, I heard every excuse under the sun, WILL NOT BUY FROM THEM AGAIN.
What is a janitor have to be Hispanic...

Did you put on gloves and a respirator when you opened the box. They might have chrome-E- ites virus on them.

Sprayed them down with "sugar liquor" first, well actually I spilled the damn jar i was drinking outta of on them, when I drinkx , I do everything one handed.

don't know, only opened one, when I saw all that shiney aluminum i hyperventilated and passed out, GF pulled me away from them just in time, will open the other manana and report back.

don't know, only opened one, when I saw all that shiney aluminum i hyperventilated and passed out, GF pulled me away from them just in time, will open the other manana and report back.
Then just go over there and open the box what's the big deal here...

The big deal here is, I ain't gonna be bothered tonight to satisfy your curiosity.

I can only imagine the amount of times I've been talking to someone on this phone and I go out to my garage in my pajamas and crawl under the car to take a picture with my phone or something they need to find out about... I asked this cat to open a box and take a look and it's anything more than typing on his computer... please..

They sent me Ford heads and within 10 days I had their heads back and my head's on my living room table. They got a call every single day...

I think they oversold and were thinking I would ask for a refund.
Well gosh dang it that's where the hole curiosity of what dates on them. Are they from yesterday or were they jerking you around you'll find out if they had the same old date we got...
we've shot pictures of every angle long before they ever went on your sale and after they went on sale there's been videos of people taking them apart and everything and we're asking for a stupid date. Get off your couch walk over to the box look at it and report back....

-
Back