Alignment referrals Santa Clara,CA

-

bp46

Reaction score
i just rebuilt the front end on a ‘71 demon .... it’s Alignment time! Have no idea where I should take it and want to be sure it’s done correctly.

Thoughts???

5E93C53F-1002-45FC-A11B-BC76022F3075.jpeg

Alignment Services in Walnut Creek just did the alignment on my Dart. Was recommended by a shop in Concord that just works on the old cars. Check his Yelp reviews...

Last edited:
There's nothing in Santa Clara or with in 5-10 mins from here? Also, think I need to have it towed or safe to drive it there?

Before I pulled my front steering apart to rebuild it, I took pictures of everything. I put it back together pretty damn close to the way it came apart. I actually drove it for 500 miles or so before I did the alignment. If it's close or you can get it pretty close, I would drive it to the alignment shop as long as it feels Ok.

Custom Alignment in Mountain View knows vintage Mopars. But be aware they will not deal with worn-out suspension components.

Custom Alignment in Mountain View knows vintage Mopars. But be aware they will not deal with worn-out suspension components.

EVERY single component, except power steering, is either new or rebuilt

I’m certain “Custom Alignment” in Mountain View will approve :)

-
Back