All mopar junk yard, WITH PICS. :)

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Here are a few photos of the yard, I think I may go back up this weekend too. I can't believe the cars there.

I have lots more photos, if you want more and have instagram, follow me @dailydoseofmopar I will add more here too

Cool place if that is wildcat auto. Prices are way to high for my taste. But they do have the rare mopar parts

Finally met Ed, did you?

Really nice 'front bumper sitting on the front frame horns of that white '64 Dart 2 dr post sedan in the 4th photo. There are maor than a few things in there I want. Sure has been cleaned up and well organized in the 9 yrs since we moved to FL.

Mike in FL

It is Wildcat. I think their prices are fair. Bought some nice parts for my Duster while I was there and walked out happy with the price

I have met Ed a few times, this time he wasn't there though. Its a real fun place to spend the day

They are way better on price than Desert Valley in AZ. Plus the guys at DVAP are tools

Here are a few photos of the yard, I think I may go back up this weekend too. I can't believe the cars there.

I have lots more photos, if you want more and have instagram, follow me @dailydoseofmopar I will add more here too

Let me guess... Wildcat auto wrecking in Sandy Oregon?

-
Back