ALL MOPAR SHOW Lebanon valley dragway

-
The Mopar show was cancelled due to rain and is reschedueled for OCT1st

Good seeing ya Dave! I wish they had postponed it before I spend 5 hours driving and $60 in fuel. I checked the website at 6am and it didn't say anything. Weather Channel said 10% chance of rain so we drove up. Oh well.

Anyway, I'd love to stop by your place one Saturday and check out your cars. My kid said you've got class.

George

Anyone going this Saturday Oct.1st ?
I will be selling in the swap meet(need some cash for the gts)

No way I can get back up there two weeks in a row. Wifey would be pissed, my son won't go again so soon, and I aint got the scratch for gas! LOL

Next big event for me, and the last one of the season, is the Lake Compounce swap meet.

You guys have fun, and take LOTS of pictures!

George

Most of this stuff is going

Attachments

• 100_2597.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 360
Don't forget ocean city, maryland oct. 6th to the 9th. 1500+ hot-rods if you guys can make it! Venders etc.

The weather doesn't look promising :wack:

dang it, I had a wedding last saturday, and I have to work this saturday.....Oh well theres always Lake compounds, and stafford springs. Anybody going to Executive dodge on Sunday, in Wallingford CT.?? I think I'll go there at least.

dang it, I had a wedding last saturday, and I have to work this saturday.....Oh well theres always Lake compounds, and stafford springs. Anybody going to Executive dodge on Sunday, in Wallingford CT.?? I think I'll go there at least.
I'll be there with my Road Runner. They are saying there may be a few showers but the show is on, rain or shine!

Weather finally looks great! I'll be there for sure!

-
Back