Almost back in the family

-

340john

Reaction score
I was a regular on this site from 2005 until around 2010. Health issues and selling my 340 dart put me in a direction away from here. I would pop back on from time to time but really wanted to get back into another A body to feel like I was home again. I had a line on a 71 Demon, a little slant six car, but i really wanted it. Friends asked me how could I go from a 6 pack super bee, to a hemi coronet, to hemi cuda and then to a slant six demon. Circumstance change and life takes priority sometimes. The high dollar cars all left to pay medical bills and other expenses. Unfortunately, the demon didn't work out, but I am hoping to find another car, (preferably a 70 dart) that I can afford. Thank you for letting me ramble. Have a good night and be safe.

I was a regular on this site from 2005 until around 2010. Health issues and selling my 340 dart put me in a direction away from here. I would pop back on from time to time but really wanted to get back into another A body to feel like I was home again. I had a line on a 71 Demon, a little slant six car, but i really wanted it. Friends asked me how could I go from a 6 pack super bee, to a hemi coronet, to hemi cuda and then to a slant six demon. Circumstance change and life takes priority sometimes. The high dollar cars all left to pay medical bills and other expenses. Unfortunately, the demon didn't work out, but I am hoping to find another car, (preferably a 70 dart) that I can afford. Thank you for letting me ramble. Have a good night and be safe.

Here is a '70 Dart to get you by for a while:

20200415_210412.jpg

Welcome back. There was a pretty solid 340 duster for sale on here you should check I dont know about location but it was around 3500-4000

You might enjoy a slanty more than you think!:steering:
I've had a few through the years. At last count I've have 35 mopars, and 4 were slant sixes. Nothing wrong with them, just that most people don't go from a hemi to a slant.

Welcome back. My first "experience" with Darts was a B3 Blue 70 440 Dart I found in Chicago. The deal fell through but it's still on of my favorites. I hope you get your car. What do you want it to have? Color, engine?

Great to see you John, really missed you, it's a family here with or without a Mopar in your driveway. I sold my Barracuda in 2012 and didn't get my Fury till 2017.

Welcome back. As soon as a saw your name and avatar i instantly remembered you! Has been awhile for sure

-
Back