almost forever

-

70DusterForever

Reaction score
Hi,

Name's Ron.

I have owned this '70 Duster since almost new. I put it in the back yard 2 or 3 decades ago to deal with some problems. So, its way past time to get'r goin' again. Lots of stuff to fix, but not in too bad of condition considering.
I am delighted by finding this A-Body forum. Lots of good info just browsing, and I have have more than a few questions of my own.
Home is inland southern California, but born and raised not far from where more than a few A-bodies began, maybe Hamtramck, Michigan.
In my working life I did aviation and electronics, but cars were always a very strong interest. In fact, I probably inadvertenty "invented" the Gurney flap for the auto world. But that's another story. "Little" brother in Texas has a show quality '70 Roadrunner, so Mopar runs in the family.
Also, it was great to find a link here for a shop manual download. That will help a lot since the paper one I have is is falling apart and maybe has some missing pages as well. Nice reward already for being here. Lots to learn.

Thanks, to the site boss and all the A-body fans

Forgot - Its a 318 stock, 904 trans. Always ran very strong. Many miles.

Last edited:
Welcome, from inland Socal as well. There’s a few of us here. Show us the car!!

8B620ECA-A5D6-4159-97C4-1AAAB0028C1F.jpeg

-
Back