-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67fish383S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Located in Spring Lake, MI 49456. Looking to rehome this original copper-on-copper Notchback because I don't really feel up to cutting it up. Maybe you do. I will almost give it away if you are willing to haul it. No title, and the fender/VIN tags are gone. I do have the remnants of a broadcast sheet. Based on the condition of the floors, trunk, and frame rails, and all the missing parts, it would likely be too expensive and labor intensive to restore, but might make a great tube frame transplant project or a parts car if you need the sheet metal.

It has a 273 block and automatic transmission. The heads are in the trunk. I doubt the block is savable, as it sat open to the elements for a number of years. No idea about the condition of the trans.

Only looking to get $250 to help defray the costs I incurred transporting the car to Michigan from Ohio. There should be way more than that in usable sheet metal and the wheels. If you are within driving distance of West Michigan and have a trailer, this may be the project for you.

Dennis Jackson
2ndgenbarracudaparts@gmail.com

IMG_8929.JPG
IMG_8930.JPG
IMG_8931.JPG
IMG_8932.JPG
IMG_8933.JPG
IMG_8934.JPG
IMG_8935.JPG
IMG_8936.JPG
IMG_8939.JPG
IMG_8941.JPG