Alpha Force Testo

-
I don't seem to have that problem at 69. The problem is getting the girls to cooperate!!

Bo Jackson pitches a testo supplement with a 'free bottle'. If you read the fine print, you are enrolled in a monthly refill @ $69.99/Mo! That's 5 BJ's at a truck stop...

Another ex White Sox player, Frank Thomas does a commercial for the supplement.

Ha ha, That’s a side benefit for us old guys. I was thinking on the energy and strength, seems we get weaker the older we get. I do a fair bit of heavy lifting. Kim

I think all this stuff that you see on tv, for energy supplements, and going to the bathroom less, for prostate problems, are nothing but modern day, "snake oil" to suck money out of your credit card account.
I think if stuff like that worked, legitimate doctors would be prescribing it.
My .02 cents.

I think all this stuff that you see on tv, for energy supplements, and going to the bathroom less, for prostate problems, are nothing but modern day, "snake oil" to suck money out of your credit card account.
I think if stuff like that worked, legitimate doctors would be prescribing it.
My .02 cents.
Yep.

Trust me, if it worked those of us in the Pharmaceutical industry would be getting it approved as a new drug, shut down all the OTC guys and make billions doing it.

You will notice that we haven’t...

-
Back