Alright, which one of you guys did this? (craigslist)

-
"I figure $18,500 is more than fare deal,"

Oh you did did you? Well, I ain't payin THAT fare!!!!

He doesn't even know what the engine is. That's either a Buick or AMC engine, not an Olds. I believe it's a Buick.

AMC engine, if I remmember from last time it was for sale
Nice car, but I hate the woodwork...wood only belongs on the sides

“At this point, I am unable to enjoy it anymore.”

I wonder when that point in time began... Absolutely hideous.

“At this point, I am unable to enjoy it anymore.”

I wonder when that point in time began... Absolutely hideous.
I say again marijuana, must be legal where this was built ?

AMC engine, if I remmember from last time it was for sale
Nice car, but I hate the woodwork...wood only belongs on the sides
It would make sense if it's an AMC V8. Maybe a "304", maybe a "360" as they came in some Jeeps.
But it could be a '60s Buick engine too. 430?

Last edited:
That car's been listed a few different times, can't imagine why it hasn't sold...

Here's the last time I think, January '17. Not sure, but I think it was listed even before then This popped up on CL yesterday, kind of interesting.

That wood interior. Wow. :realcrazy:

Listed on eBay too!
1964 Plymouth Barracuda | eBay
the listing from '17 says phoenix, this say LA...thats almost 400 miles
it may have sold earlier this year, and the buyer figured, there is no winter in LA, no need for a 4X4?

Shape of the valve covers look more like Blech, Maybe it's a 455

I was looking at the pictures thinking it would be cool with a little work. Do something with the tail lights and the front bumper. Then he lost me at the dash, lol.

I can definitely say I've never seen anything like this before. Check out the interior as well.

1964 Barracuda/Valiant 4x4
only thing missing is a hookah

10-25cm-Premium-1-Hose-Mini-Pumpkin-Hookah-shisha-sheesha-Complete-Set-Glass-Vase-Royal-Blue.jpg

Sad.... all that work an cheap seat covers.....
dare I say, " what ever we have laying around?"
Good thing Ralph Nader isn't alive to see this. He would have a field day with this.
"Splinters at any speed."

"AMC's" have 5 lower outboard valve cover bolts and 2 inner cover bolts, this thing has 3 inner and 3 outer cover bolts. Rusty is right, it is a Buick.

Interesting to say the least, wouldn't mind seeing it once in person... then never again
Or even better, I would love to see it being used as a real Jeep, up against a tree on a trail

the listing from '17 says phoenix, this say LA...thats almost 400 miles
it may have sold earlier this year, and the buyer figured, there is no winter in LA, no need for a 4X4?

No winter in Phoenix either.

Sure that's a possibility, but the ad doesn't sound like it was written by someone that just bought this thing. It sounds like somebody that's owned it a long time. Plus I remember reading the original ad from the other thread, dude has the same unrealistic ideas about what it's worth. I don't think there's any way someone would pay even a fraction of what he's asking, so, I'm gonna go with the same guy trying to sell it.

Only in Hollyweird.

Except it's from Arizona. Even has Arizona plates.

-
Back