Aluminum Bumper Brackets

-
P10100052.jpg
they arent aluminum but they are light and strong enough for my glass bumper, should have my rear brackets painted and photo'd tomorrow

I havent got a price figured out yet. I'm thinking that they are going to come in around the $200-250 mark for the set of 4 brackets.

I am hoping to have 10 sets finished for Mopars in the Park or for any one that wants them off here first.

I only have the Duster ones going right now. The dart ones will be started after I know that the Duster ones fit right.

Thanks guys, Let me know what you all think.....

I havent got a price figured out yet. I'm thinking that they are going to come in around the $200-250 mark for the set of 4 brackets.

I am hoping to have 10 sets finished for Mopars in the Park or for any one that wants them off here first.

I only have the Duster ones going right now. The dart ones will be started after I know that the Duster ones fit right.

Thanks guys, Let me know what you all think.....

Cool, I will be at the show, will you be in the swap?

Yes I will be!! I will be camping there all weekend. Look me up. I think our swap spot is something like H40

Won't be at that meet, way to far away for me. But will be waiting to hear your rock bottom price.

are you selling them as complete sets? I need a Duster rear, and I guess I'll have to wait for a Dart front - it's for a Demon.

Ok guys, I had some trouble with the first sets that I cut. I got time this week and fixed all the issues that I had with the Duster ones. Going o send them to the cutter and go from there. I think these should be perfect. Sorry for taking so long, my full time job is taking alot out of me.

Stay tuned

-
Back