Aluminum Bumper Brackets

-
Racingduster I am looking forward to these mounts. good luck with the leg. hope it heals fast. Godspeed my friend.

I cant see that kind of funds for the brackets , I took a silver pencil & drew on a stock set then skelotonized them with a plasma cutter , they look awesome & shaved some weight too..

Im trying to start my own small shop. Im starting with making aluminum race parts. So far I have started making bumper brackets. The frist ones that I am making are for 70-72 Dusters (thats the ones in the picks), then Im going to make 67-69 Dart brackets and SS Hemi Seat Brackets. I am making them on a CAD program and having them Laser cut. I dont know how much they will cost yet. Just wondering if anyone on here likes them and , or would be interested in them. I hope to have the Duster ones reay to sell by December and then the Dart stuff ready by January.

Thaks for looking,

JON

I want a set. Nice work. Sent you a PM... Thanks

I have had some interest in these again. Just thought I'd give a little heads up on whats going on. I took last year off because of some personal/family stuff(broke leg, birth of my boy)

I plan on resuming these in the spring. I have about 50 70-72 Duster style sets made, just need to fix one thing on them.

I took pictures of a set on my duster to show you guys how they look and fit. Ill post them in a minute
70-72 Darts are still in proto type
as are the 68 Dart ones.

Ill keep you all posted when I resume these. Thanks for your patients

Here are some of the pics

Attachments

• 2011-09-10_15-53-14_304.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 539
  • 2011-09-10_15-53-25_746.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 533
  • 2011-09-11_19-48-24_606.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 517
how much were these again? If there cheaper than the fiberglass ones Im in.

Still waiting on price!Need front and rear sets for my 70 Duster.

Attachments

• 109-0961_IMG.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 451
Wow....this guy looks to have made a nice piece but is so disorganized / over extended / whatever that it is almost comical. He has been asked how much these weigh and the cost 2 dozen times and has not come up with an concrete answer yet. Who wants to be the first to send him some money?

Im trying to start my own small shop. Im starting with making aluminum race parts. So far I have started making bumper brackets. The frist ones that I am making are for 70-72 Dusters (thats the ones in the picks), then Im going to make 67-69 Dart brackets and SS Hemi Seat Brackets. I am making them on a CAD program and having them Laser cut. I dont know how much they will cost yet. Just wondering if anyone on here likes them and , or would be interested in them. I hope to have the Duster ones reay to sell by December and then the Dart stuff ready by January.

Thaks for looking,

JON

yup, reviving this one. I'd love a set of these and would pay dearly for a set.

Anyone hear from this guy or have a set he made?

-
Back