-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Map63Vette

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a set of fabricated aluminum valve covers from Pro Comp Electronics with accessories to boot. The covers have never been used, they came as extra parts with my car when I bought it, but I'm going down a different engine path and don't need them. They have nice thick mounting rails and come with all the hardware to install (10 long bolts with washers). Included in the package is a set of two different sized grommets (as well as two grommets already installed on the covers) for a PCV valve or breather and a K&N breather (there are two in the picture, but I think I'm going to hang on to one). There is also a plug that could be used in place of a grommet if you want to block off the hole in the package. The covers alone are worth $200 new and the breather is worth $20. I'd like to get $175 + shipping for the whole setup. Shipping would be from 66049. A PM is the best way to get a hold of me, but I'll try to check back here daily.

Attachments

• IMAG0143.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 324
  • IMAG0145.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 304
Forgot I also have valve cover gaskets I can throw in with the deal. And while I'm at it how about a price drop to $150 + shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back