Always Plan in Some Margin

-

nm9stheham

Reaction score
Built a 'car corral' to make the County happy.... thought I had put in margin to fit 2 certain rally cars in side-by-side. In the process, those posts got moved a few inches.... glad they did not get moved any further! Had to take the mirrors off of the All-Trac LOL
IMG_20190530_145602559_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190530_145610131_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190530_145622004_HDR.jpg

That'll buff out...

I like the yard man, Not allowed to do that here with the HOA.

I hate all those county ordinances crap laws! I understand why they do it because I have a neighbor that had a rats nest pile of junk but even with the county ordinances they wont do nothing about it. But God forbid I have a project car visible from the road or a dog that's not tied down! This is my neighbors mess its literally falling into the road.

20190215_164028.jpg

20190215_164058.jpg

I have my sons project Firebird parked on the side of my house under a car cover because his apartment will only give him one parking spot. I parked my boat over their for years and no one ever said anything. But boy did that change when the boat became a car.I'm convinced that may people would love to outlaw are hobby altogether if they could.

I hate all those county ordinances crap laws! I understand why they do it because I have a neighbor that had a rats nest pile of junk but even with the county ordinances they wont do nothing about it. But God forbid I have a project car visible from the road or a dog that's not tied down! This is my neighbors mess its literally falling into the road.

View attachment 1715342519

View attachment 1715342521
The junk men around here would have that gone overnight.

The junk men around here would have that gone overnight.
I will give you an address!! Haha.
The guy is family everyone on this road is family!
What pisses me off about it is this guy is one a hoarder and two a greedy asshole! Back over the winter my refrigerator went out he has seven refrigerators in his yard! So I asked him if he would sell me one he said yes so I went up there and looked at them and 4 of the 7 was brand new he works at Lowes and gets the return stuff and brings it home I'm pretty sure he steals them but that's neither here nor there. Anyway I picked out one it is the one in the photo to the left still wrapped in plastic. So I asked him how much he told me 400. Not bad for a new fridge still in the plastic. I looked them up was a 900 dollar fridge that is now discounted. So more than half off ok I will take it. I told him I would have to wait till Thursday to pay him. So Wednesday rolls around and my truck broke down. So I sent him a message hey man I'm gonna have to wait another week on that fridge my truck broke down and I dont know how much its gonna cost to fix. The message he sent me back was ok but I got someone else interested in it so you better hurry. That pissed me off to no end! That junk pile has been accumulating for the last 10 years and he has never sold not one thing and now that I am interested someone else is interested in the exact same one I am?? Not the the other 7 just the one i am?? I told him to eff himself with his refrigerator!! That same refrigerator is still setting there 5 months later!! Noone was interested in it he was just trying to rush me into paying him. Who does family like that?? Well given the track record with my family I should have expected it!

I will give you an address!! Haha.
The guy is family everyone on this road is family!
What pisses me off about it is this guy is one a hoarder and two a greedy asshole! Back over the winter my refrigerator went out he has seven refrigerators in his yard! So I asked him if he would sell me one he said yes so I went up there and looked at them and 4 of the 7 was brand new he works at Lowes and gets the return stuff and brings it home I'm pretty sure he steals them but that's neither here nor there. Anyway I picked out one it is the one in the photo to the left still wrapped in plastic. So I asked him how much he told me 400. Not bad for a new fridge still in the plastic. I looked them up was a 900 dollar fridge that is now discounted. So more than half off ok I will take it. I told him I would have to wait till Thursday to pay him. So Wednesday rolls around and my truck broke down. So I sent him a message hey man I'm gonna have to wait another week on that fridge my truck broke down and I dont know how much its gonna cost to fix. The message he sent me back was ok but I got someone else interested in it so you better hurry. That pissed me off to no end! That junk pile has been accumulating for the last 10 years and he has never sold not one thing and now that I am interested someone else is interested in the exact same one I am?? Not the the other 7 just the one i am?? I told him to eff himself with his refrigerator!! That same refrigerator is still setting there 5 months later!! Noone was interested in it he was just trying to rush me into paying him. Who does family like that?? Well given the track record with my family I should have expected it!

The way you get around the county is call the Department of Natural Resources, at least in WV, they will give him 30 days to clean an eyesore up, or be fined for illegal garbage dump waste, plus a huge fine.

Here, you cannot have a refrigerator sitting outside with the doors on it. There is a law against it and they will be at your house in nothing flat to enforce it. And then you've only got about a week to get it out of the your driveway or zoning will be there to visit you.
I hate Illinois.

Here, you cannot have a refrigerator sitting outside with the doors on it. There is a law against it and they will be at your house in nothing flat to enforce it. And then you've only got about a week to get it out of the your driveway or zoning will be there to visit you.
I hate Illinois.
It is because small kids can climb in it and suffocate.
Basically the same law everywhere, I have a friend, that hosts alot of party's at his house, out in the sticks, but has a huge back yard, pool, volley ball court, horse shoes, 4x4 obstical course thru the woods, mud pit, and huge deck on the back side of his house, and two refrigerators on the deck.
He keeps a hasp, and padlock on his fridge, to ensure compliance, when there is no festivity's going on.... and to keep the beer from walking off, when he is not around.

When I got junk like a fridge I want to get rid off, I put if by the road and it's gone in hours
If not, I'll put a sign on if "$25.00" and they it disapaers quicker then a set of rims at a pup daddy show

When I got junk like a fridge I want to get rid off, I put if by the road and it's gone in hours
If not, I'll put a sign on if "$25.00" and they it disapaers quicker then a set of rims at a pup daddy show
Who is “pup daddy”?

"If not, I'll put a sign on if "$25.00" and they it disapaers quicker then a set of rims at a pup daddy show"

For those that don't git it.

This is equal to parking your car at a puff daddy concert. Then where it's over you find your car on blocks or the ground. Nothing racist about it.

“Pup daddy” is not that...and no, I don’t get the point...other than racism.
It's all the same person!! That the point btw!
Sean combs is a rapper record producer who has multiple alias. He goes by puff daddy, puffy, puffy combs, etc. Nothing racist about it he gave them names to himself!! I actually like his music he Is very talented.

-
Back