AM/FM Radio

-

Murray

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a '68 cuda with factory AM/FM radio. No listing for this radio under "How-to" article with radio listing and their part numbers. Which leads me to ask- how many of these do you think were made for the cuda?, what is the part #?, what is their value? I know, a lot of questions, but thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say worth approx $200-250, non working. Prices are crazy. People ask and get more. We had our 67 rebuilt. Pricey...$$ would have been better spent elsewhere. No matter what it's only something like 5 watts....IMO it's nothing but a dash filler, albeit a nice one!
No idea how many came with them.
Did you check parts manual?

Sorry, posted before I put brain in gear. Will check FSM. I have heard stories of less than 100 made and prices of $750. Just wanted to confirm.

I have a '68 cuda with factory AM/FM radio. No listing for this radio under "How-to" article with radio listing and their part numbers. Which leads me to ask- how many of these do you think were made for the cuda?, what is the part #?, what is their value?, and does anyone have one for sale? I know, a lot of questions, but thanks.
You'll have to start a wanted thread if you are looking for one.

@ZMan67S

Last edited:
There are no production numbers I know as how many were made. A couple keystrokes and I found this. I bought a working AM/FM (non thumbwheel) for my Swinger for $200. Thumbwheel radios will go for $200+.

radio.PNG

I was there-Yes I had to go to the Parts Dept. and order and install it. Thanks for your input. I'm dumb, what keystrokes? Where to look?

Is that mopar mall?
I was looking for a 67 dash speaker and found elliottscarradio has some repaired and non repaired mopar stuff.
If yourse needs fixing or you need aprts they might be worth checking out and talking with.

-
Back